This recipe is especially for my sister-in-law, Chearon. I really hope that you enjoy this new journey that you are embarking on.
- 3 Avocado
- 6 large whole egg
- 6 slices Bacon
- Dash of Lemon juice to taste
- Salt and milled black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220° Celsius.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the seed. Scoop out some of the avocado to create room for the eggs.
- Place the avocado halves on a muffin tin and crack 1 egg in each avocado.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Mash the scooped out bits of avocado the a dash of lemon juice, salt and milled black pepper to taste.
- Top with fried bacon slices and the mashed avocado — one strip per avocado half.
- Feel free to substitute the bacon for another topping of choice. I personally like my bacon crispy fried and crumbled over the top with grated cheddar cheese and finely chopped chives or spring onions and lightly grilled till the cheese has melted.
- Tuna Stuffed Avocados With A Mexican Twist
- Eggcellent Food
- Chocolate & Avocado Brownies With Peanut Butter
- Bacon Baskets With Egg, Spinach & feta
- Asparagus & Chive Frittata