Healthy low carb cheat
• 1 heaped Tbsp chia seeds
• 1 x 400 g can coconut milk
• 2 Tbs coconut oil
• 2 Tbs raw cacao powder
• 3 Tbs maple syrup (or honey or rice malt syrup)
• ½ tsp instant espresso powder dissolved in 1 tsp warm water (optional)
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
• ¼ cup finely chopped roasted hazelnuts
• fresh raspberries (optional)
• Grind the chia seeds roughly in a pestle and mortar.
• Add the chia seeds and all of the remaining ingredients to a mixing bowl, whisk until smooth and then divide between four small serving glasses or pretty cups.
• Leave to set in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or until serving.
• Garnish with roasted hazelnuts and fresh raspberries.