- 4x 200g salmon fillets
- olive oil
- 10g fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 small red chilli, chopped
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 2Tbs olive oil
- 1Tbs lemon juice
- sea salt and black pepper
- 2Tbs butter
- 1 small butternut, cubed, parboiled
- 5g fresh mint
- 2 cup cooked and seasoned couscous
- 75g pomegranate rubies
- olive oil for drizzling
- juice of ½ a lemon
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Mix together all sauce ingredients.
- Place fish on a lined baking tray, top with sauce.
- Season, bake for 7–10 min. Set aside.
- Heat a frying pan, add butter and toss in butternut, pan-fry gently until golden brown and cooked through.
- Season well, allow to cool. Toss with mint, couscous and pomegranate. Drizzle over olive oil and lemon juice.
Serve: With butternut couscous.