• 4 small golden delicious apples – cored and cut into 4 wedges
• 12 sage leaves
• 12 slices of streaky bacon
• rocket and watercress leaves
• Parmesan olive oil
• Preheat the oven to 220°C.
• Wrap a wedge and sage leaf together with streaky bacon, repeat with remaining wedges.
• Roast for ± 20 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the apple is soft.
• Serve immediately with rocket and watercress leaves and a drizzle of parmesan olive oil.
Tip: If you do not have parmesan olive oil, sprinkle a bit of finely grated parmesan cheese over the wrapped wedges and drizzle some olive oil over